Monday, May 23, 2011

What are diagnostic records?

In most cases, Dr. Haug will need diagnostic records such as x-rays, photographs, and a study model of the mouth and teeth to confirm the final diagnosis and treatment plan.  These records can be taken during the first visit.

Even without full records, Dr. Haug should still be able to answer the following questions at your first visit:

-Do I have any orthodontic problems?
-If so, what are they?
-What can be done to correct the problems?
-Will I need to have teeth removed?
-When should I start treatment?
-What kind of outcome can I expect?
-How long will I need to have treatment?
-How much will orthodontics cost me?
-What are my payment plans and insurance benefits?
-What if I chose not to have treatment done at this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment